Sony Pictures Entertainment

www.sonypictures.com
  www.sonypictures.com
There are newer employer reviews for Sony Pictures Entertainment

Expanding Dynamic Company

I have been working at Sony Pictures Entertainment full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Very stable company to work for. Its not recession proof but handles downturns well. There's been a recent emphasis on listening to staff to see how they feel about the company so they can make things better, which is great.. You're generally well looked after and there is room to work up the levels it just doesn't happen very quickly which may be because there isnt as much churn as you may find in other companies. Great work culture..

Cons

The content with regards to the low budget films is all to often cringe worthy and generally morally wrong.
Doesn't make one proud to be associated with it.

Not a lot of assertiveness on decision making from Executives. It takes a very long time to bid for and execute projects/programs.

188 Other Employee Reviews for Sony Pictures Entertainment (View Most Recent)

Good place to work, but not long term

Current Employee - Coordinator in Culver City, CA
    Current Employee - Coordinator in Culver City, CA

Pros

Competitive salary, good location, gym access, environment

Cons

No growth opportunity. Management says one thing but do another. No support from above

Really enjoyed my internship!

I worked at Sony Pictures Entertainment

Pros

The internship program was very well structured with fun events as well as interesting speakers to get us more educated about all of the different opportunities within Sony. Everyone is very friendly and welcoming

Cons

The department I was in specifically did not really seem in need of an intern. I did what needed to be done and everyone was very helpful, but it would have been nice to have been given more responsibilities.

There are newer employer reviews for Sony Pictures Entertainment