Sony PlayStation
www.us.playstation.com San Mateo, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Was great at first but went downhill in my time - maybe getting better though

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
San Mateo, CA

I worked at Sony PlayStation full-time for more than 5 years

Prosexcellent vacation and perks. had some of my best times there and can be extremely fun & satisfying place to work if you are under the right management.

ConsStarted off great under excellent manager but my negative experience was due to changing over to different manager who was a bully so this may not be your experience.

Advice to Senior Managementneed to see that a particular mid manager is simply a bully and Recognize a pattern of losing employee after employee - a couple employees simply abandoned their job. makes remarks that crosses the line that can bring lawsuit to company. decisions not made for the good of the company but to satisfy own personality issues. this particular manager needs management training.

Sad place to work

Human Resources (Former Employee)

I worked at Sony PlayStation full-time for more than a year

Pros: no one really works outside the 9-5 hours Cons: no one cares much about company success, everyone is there to just get a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

fun

I have been working at Sony PlayStation full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: fun, exciting, a lot of talented engineer Cons: too many managers in US R&D now Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Sony PlayStation.

Worked for Sony PlayStation? Contribute to the Community!

Sony PlayStation – Why Work for Us?

Put Your Greatness To Use At Sony Computer Entertainment America, we're serious about our standing as the industry’s leading innovator in electronic entertainment. This recognition is a tribute to the talented people… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sony PlayStation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sony PlayStation CEO Jack Tretton. All reviews posted anonymously by Sony PlayStation employees.