Sony
www.sony.net Tokyo, Japan 5000+ Employees

Excellent Company, Takes Great Care of Their Employees

Sales Specialist (Former Employee)
Columbus, OH

I worked at Sony part-time for less than a year

ProsExtremely fun workplace environment, management was very laid back and a lot of fun to work with on a day to day basis, coworkers were excellent, pay was very good with lots of opportunities for increase via commission.

ConsTypical retail hours, occasional lack of hours due to inability to hire full time associates, and regrettably my store was one of the ones that closed due to a corporate downsizing. Had it not closed, I'd likely still be there.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees respectfully and thank them for a hard job well done like my management team did and you'll have a great group of people who would do anything to keep the store running smoothly and have a positive environment for long-term employee retention.

Work at scea

Game Test Analyst (Former Employee)
San Diego, CA

I worked at Sony full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great benifits and rewards, chance to meet great people and room for advancement. Some management there are good about taking care of… Cons: Working crazy hours. Work is sometimes repetitive. Advice to Senior Management: Nothing to commemt on. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Working at Sony

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee)
Culver City, CA

I have been working at Sony full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: The environment at Sony is positive. The people are friendly and intelligent. The Company promotes healthy living and gives you the tools to live… Cons: Wish I had more time to enjoy all the benefits of working here. While there are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Sony.

Worked for Sony? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sony reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sony CEO Kazuo Hirai. All reviews posted anonymously by Sony employees.