There are newer employer reviews for Sony

Work at scea

Former Employee - Game Test Analyst  in  San Diego, CA
Former Employee - Game Test Analyst in San Diego, CA

I worked at Sony full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great benifits and rewards, chance to meet great people and room for advancement. Some management there are good about taking care of workers, making sure they have alll the info and tools. The company works hard to ensure solid gameplay to its player base.

Cons

Working crazy hours. Work is sometimes repetitive.

Nothing to commemt on.

356 Other Employee Reviews for Sony (View Most Recent)

Excellent Company, Takes Great Care of Their Employees

Former Employee - Sales Specialist  in  Columbus, OH
    Former Employee - Sales Specialist in Columbus, OH

I worked at Sony part-time for less than a year

Pros

Extremely fun workplace environment, management was very laid back and a lot of fun to work with on a day to day basis, coworkers were excellent, pay was very good with lots of opportunities for increase via commission.

Cons

Typical retail hours, occasional lack of hours due to inability to hire full time associates, and regrettably my store was one of the ones that closed due to a corporate downsizing. Had it not closed, I'd likely still be there.

Treat your employees respectfully and thank them for a hard job well done like my management team did and you'll have a great group of people who would do anything to keep the store running smoothly and have a positive environment for long-term employee retention.

Working at Sony

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant  in  Culver City, CA
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Culver City, CA

I have been working at Sony full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The environment at Sony is positive. The people are friendly and intelligent. The Company promotes healthy living and gives you the tools to live that way. Starting several years ago, Senior Management was pushing Company Divisons to work together more cohesively. Improvements have been made and efforts have been ongoing with noticeable achievements.

Cons

Wish I had more time to enjoy all the benefits of working here. While there are many privileges of working here, some departments clearly have an advantage over others in the "fringe" benefits.

There are newer employer reviews for Sony

Worked for Sony? Contribute to the Community!