Sopra
www.sopra.com Paris, France

Experienced Person should not join sopra, but good for freshers

(Current Employee)
Delhi (India)

Pros1. Good for freshers, as the project is allotted immediately after training.

Cons1. Very bad management. They are only concerned about there own objective but they never come and ask if the employees under them are satisfied with the work or with the management ..Especially in the Airbus team.

2. Treatment of HR towards experienced (those who are hired as a experience) employees are not at all good. Package is very low. They discriminate the employees who joined as a fresher and who join as a experience.

3. No awards and recognition. Managers fav employees are only recognized.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey should be rational in terms of salary packages.I also thing 360 degree of appraisal would be more effective.

Satisfying

I have been working at Sopra

Pros: Good opportunities and pleasant working atmosphere, management is comprehensive and they reward well if… Cons: Salary is what you can expect from a big software… Advice to Senior Management: Sopra Group lacks a bit of a strong human resource department who would review employees… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Engineer Testing

New Delhi (India)

I have been working at Sopra

Pros: - Good work life balance. - Ok package Cons: - Lack of quality work - No equal distribution of opportunities. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Sopra.

Worked for Sopra? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sopra reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sopra CEO Pierre Pasquier. All reviews posted anonymously by Sopra employees.