SoundBite Communications
www.soundbite.com Bedford, MA 50 to 149 Employees

Great people, good pay and hard work!

SQA Consultant (Current Employee)
Bedford, MA

ProsExcellent flex time, great support from management, excellent communication throughout the company. Extremely talented development staff managed by professionals with a no-nonsense 'hands on' approach. EVERYBODY works to attain the goals of the moment. Low on frills, but a very good, upbeat culture over all.

ConsVery fast pace, multiple versions under development continuously, can be a bit hectic at times. Efforts underway to implement Agile/Scrum, but day-to-day remains more of a traditional waterfall approach.

Advice to Senior ManagementCarry on!

Cool Place

Senior Systems Administrator (Former Employee)
    Bedford, MA

I worked at SoundBite Communications full-time for more than a year

Pros: Highly Tech oriented Work Place. Cons: Rather Small in terms of the Footprint in the market.… Advice to Senior Management: Please bring up the Stock Price. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good not great

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    Arlington, VA

I have been working at SoundBite Communications full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good people, decent benefits, feedback is taken seriously. Cons: Getting any new types of technology involved is difficult. Conflicting… Advice to Senior Management: Let developers choose their tools. Choose the best tool for the job, just because something… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on SoundBite Communications.

Worked for SoundBite Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SoundBite Communications reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SoundBite Communications CEO Jim Milton. All reviews posted anonymously by SoundBite Communications employees.