Source Interlink

www.sourceinterlink.com

In the time that I have been here, I've found that Source is a very professional and dynamic work environment.

Senior Tech Editor (Current Employee) El Segundo, CA

ProsThe pros are working with people who are so knowledgable and enthusiastic about the subject matter, and the support and resources provided by the company to do the job.

ConsAs a staff member on one of the smaller publications, I sometimes worry that such a big company like Source might at some point decide that a smaller magazine is not beneficial enough to keep.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs an editor and writer, I sometimes feel that the office/cubicle arrangement is a little too out in the open for me to be as creative and efficient as I can be. I do not need a private office, but some cubicle dividers maybe. Certainly nothing major though.

Where to begin...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Bonita Springs, FL

I worked at Source Interlink full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Not many pros to speak of. One good thing is that it's… Cons: This will never be considered a "preferred" company. There is way too much nepotism. It's not what or how you… Advice to Senior Management: Fire yourselves and let valued employees run the company. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Nice environment and great people

Front End Engineer (Current Employee) Irvine, CA

I have been working at Source Interlink full-time for less than a year

Pros: Relaxed and nice environment, great people and quality of work. Good… Cons: Office space not that great. Advice to Senior Management: Match 401k Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Source Interlink.

Worked for Source Interlink? Contribute to the Community!