Source Interlink

www.sourceinterlink.com
  www.sourceinterlink.com
There are newer employer reviews for Source Interlink

This ship is about to sink. Run, don't walk to your nearest exit.

I have been working at Source Interlink full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Flexible working hours. And that is about it!

Cons

I have never seen a company in my life that has little to no regard for its employees. Lack of leadership from executives . The organization continues to struggle $ wise, but they continue to promote or add more positions to the executive level. I give the organization 2 years before it goes belly up AGAIN.

Invest in your workforce from the bottom up. Stop promoting the "good ol' boy network".

122 Other Employee Reviews for Source Interlink (View Most Recent)

Don't even think about it no matter how desperate

Former Employee - Merchandiser in Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Merchandiser in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Source Interlink part-time (more than an year)

Pros

At one time it was an alright Merchandising job and then it went all to hell and it's as simple as that.

Cons

None anymore. Not even part-time security. There are better jobs out there and more appreciative companies. They lost a major contract but didn't bother to tell anyone until nearly 3 weeks before and all us employees who had those locations lost hours and for some it was their only hours. Then when the new company asked us to come aboard SI threatened us with firing beforehand. When that dust settled everyone I'm told who stayed had to change their schedules all around to accomidate SI's new one.

There is no advice they would take so what would be the point. The company at least on the local level is not good and I'm glad I'm not there.

Toxic company

Former Employee - Sales in Bonita Springs, FL
    Former Employee - Sales in Bonita Springs, FL

I worked at Source Interlink full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Possibly a steady job, but honestly each year it got worse.

Cons

Horribly toxic atmosphere to work in. Company is clinging to life support after bankruptcy a couple years ago & loss of key accounts in past year. I will be stunned if they are still in business in 2014. They have had yearly layoffs due to financial difficulties. There have been no employee raises, bonuses for the past 4 years and they eliminated their 401k match, all the while they routinely hire new executives and have the balls to send a HR email blast to all remaining employees announcing the new executive to the company and asking employees to welcome them. They just recently asked remaining employees to take a 5% pay cut. This company has more senior management than any other company I have ever worked for or have seen. Upper Management treats their employees very badly. No diversity in Senior Management, all are older white good ole boys.This company is incredibly narcissistic as well. Many of the executives hired their children or family members who were not qualified. Honestly, the day I left was like I was paroled from prison. Stay away from company unless it is the only option you have short of being homeless.

Where do I start???