Source Interlink

www.sourceinterlink.com
  www.sourceinterlink.com
There are newer employer reviews for Source Interlink

Ok, but my personal manager was not very good

Former Employee - Merchandiser
Former Employee - Merchandiser

I worked at Source Interlink part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Good, if want something that gives you a few hours each week. Meet new people in stores, and you get to work independently, and set own schedule. Job is very simple, and can help you learn about different types of magazines, some I didn't even know ere out there.

Cons

No raises, no benefits, and low amount of hours. This job should only be used as a secondary job, or primary if you don't need a lot of hours. I was lied to about the pay, benefits, and raises before I was hired

Tell your District Supervisors to not lie.

118 Other Employee Reviews for Source Interlink (View Most Recent)

If your in the Northeast you don't want to work there.

I worked at Source Interlink (less than an year)

Pros

I can't think of anything

Cons

The company took on too much work too fast. They do not care much about their people in the field and have unrealistic expectations of how much work can be done. Very disorganized. High turnover rate and work can be backbreaking. Lots of false promises.

Stop lying to your employees and start listenng to them.

Horrible morale! Horrible place to be!

I have been working at Source Interlink

Pros

Flexible schedule depending on the department...other departments are not so lucky.

Cons

No promotions based on tenure or experience. It's a boys club from top to bottom. The people moving up are not respected by their peers or clients. Bad choices from top to bottom. 5% pay cut is being returned to some but not others. This creates bitter and unhappy employees. Mass exodus happened months ago by many of the best in the company, more are sure to follow once opportunities arise.

Listen to your employees. They know more about the ground level than you ever will. Promote based on loyalty, experience, and qualifications..not on the buddy system

There are newer employer reviews for Source Interlink