There are newer employer reviews for Source2

Fantastic Company to Grow With

Current Employee - Human Resources  in  Winter Park, FL
Current Employee - Human Resources in Winter Park, FL

I have been working at Source2 part-time for more than a year

Pros

It's well run and a fun environment to walk into every day. Management's very strategic and constantly moving the company forward.

Great flexibility. Awesome culture. You really feel that you’re part of something bigger beyond a job description.

Cons

The pay starts a little on the lower side, but they do promote from within and have semi-annual reviews with merit pay.

4 Other Employee Reviews for Source2 (View Most Recent)

Flawless paycheck system

I have been working at Source2 full-time

Pros

As a manpower company that provides workers for Sumter County, they allow you to do what you need to do for the county. Will be interesting to see if the salary goes up as the county has given a 3% cost of living adjustment to start in October. Correspondence through the internet and phone seem to work good.

Cons

Wondering if you will retain the job if you speak out for some of the inadequacies between being a Source2 or County employee doing the exact same job. Regular coworkers treat you well, but those above make you feel second class at times.

Great starting point for your career, overall highly reccommended

Former Employee - Recruiter
    Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at Source2 full-time for more than a year

Pros

Source2 was a great place for me to get my foot in the door within the recruiting industry. I loved my coworkers/managers and the atmosphere was conducive for creativity, learning and growth. I was there for about 1 year and was sad to leave (resigned due to receiving an offer I could not refuse with another very reputable company). I have only good things to say about everyone in the office -- my direct management was highly respectable, patient and fair, my colleagues were open and trusting, positive and good-spirited. Overall I would highly recommend Source2 to a friend looking to gain experience with recruiting, backgrounds, payroll, general HR, etc.

Cons

Compensation is lower than industry standards and the workload is heavy but challenging; they are a growing company within the industry so this can be expected.

Create incentives for your entry-level employees; it is sometimes easy to get discouraged if there is a small margin of pay increase and little-to-no commission structure implemented. Even friendly competition can be healthy for an organization.

There are newer employer reviews for Source2

Worked for Source2? Contribute to the Community!