Source4Teachers

www.source4teachers.com
  www.source4teachers.com
There are newer employer reviews for Source4Teachers

an educational staffing company, which provides an opportunity to work on a daily basis throughout several counties.

Current Employee - Substitute Teacher in Cherry Hill, NJ
Current Employee - Substitute Teacher in Cherry Hill, NJ

I have been working at Source4Teachers (less than an year)

Pros

If you are out of work and have an associates or a teaching degree you can be a substitute.

Cons

This is not steady employment. You fill in for teachers that are absent. Each school district has it's own pay rate which is not hourly but is daily.

14 Other Employee Reviews for Source4Teachers (View Most Recent)

Great company to work for

Current Employee - Substitute Teacher in Hellertown, PA
    Current Employee - Substitute Teacher in Hellertown, PA

I have been working at Source4Teachers part-time (more than an year)

Pros

The staff is super friendly. They value you as a person and an employee. They truly want you to have a positive work experience. If i ever had an issue I felt more than comfortable going to someone knowing that it would be resolved. They also keep you on file for as long as you want. I took an 8 month break from subbing and the day I wanted to go back to work all I needed to was log onto the computer.

Cons

Not many to speak of. The only con is the available work isn't consistent, but that really isn't the company's fault. It all depends on the area you work in and what schools you are available for.

Great way to build experience for new comers.

Current Employee - Teacher Assistant in Morrisville, PA
    Current Employee - Teacher Assistant in Morrisville, PA

I have been working at Source4Teachers full-time (less than an year)

Pros

This is a great way to build up your experience in education and get a good feel of the world of education and if it is for you. The people you work for are really nice and help you along the way if you have any issues.

Cons

The compensation is awful. You do not make enough to live off of. you will have to take on a second job if you don't want to live on welfare.

Pay more so people can live more.

There are newer employer reviews for Source4Teachers