SourceHOV

www.sourcehov.com

Sourcecorp is a great place to work.

ProsSourcecorp provides opportunities for advancement and stable employment. While production employees don't typically get involved in much more than their job, they are always welcome to be more involved.

ConsOverall the work can be a bit repetitive, if you can type you can make some great money while you're listening to your music. Where is the match on the 401k - you're going to lose valuable employees without the matching contributions.

Advice to Senior ManagementRe-evaluate the pay for performance to make sure that all projects are included. While a great many projects have PFP, the ones that don't really would benefit.

Good stable job

Scanner (Former Employee)

I worked at SourceHOV

Pros: Management is good at explaining what is required. It gives fair… Cons: Very few advancement opportunities, but that is to be expected… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Working at HOV Services

Scanner (Current Employee)

I have been working at SourceHOV

Pros: It is a larger company with a good offering. However, they… Cons: They have a lot of new business and have a… Advice to Senior Management: Stay with one organizational structure and empower the employees to… More
There are newer reviews on SourceHOV.

Worked for SourceHOV? Contribute to the Community!