There are newer employer reviews for SourceRight Solutions

My job is fun...and I enjoy working with the folks around me

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Barnegat, NJ
Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Barnegat, NJ

Pros

My workpartners, even though they are virtual, as am I, are both talented and as real to me as if we were sitting in the same office. So far, the assimilation into the Randstad ethos has been transparent and without great stress. Could be that since I am part of the RPO and the RPO concept is not widely known outside the US, we are a pioneer organization for Randstad. Pay and benefits for the contractors is good and the equipment and support is solid. I am satisfied with my role and my team.

Cons

Not really sure that there are downsides for me right now... I have spent time on the bench, which is a pain, but is also part of the deal. Would I like to be Associate (regular/full-time)--maybe...

Advice to Management

Keep on track with the meshing of SRS (and the virtual workers) into the Randstad world. I want to be a part of it and stay doing what I am doing for a long time...

Other Employee Reviews for SourceRight Solutions

1. Okay when you play politics well

Former Employee - Operations Manager in Alpharetta, GA
    Former Employee - Operations Manager in Alpharetta, GA

Pros

Benefits are good for full-time employees; there can be opportunity for advancement at times; you can get a foot in the door with little or no experience

Cons

Very political/clique-ish; management often seems to be scrambling and flying by the seat of their pants; very sales-focused, without any regard for how the promises made translate into the work being able to actually get accomplished. It can very difficult to accomplish goals on time without workign people to the bone because the workforce in general is not well-qualified and no real training opportunities exist. That said, there are enclaves where the employees do have good experience and training before being brought on, but in general, most hires have zero experience in anything recruiting-related.

Advice to Management

More communication and transparency--everything is not some big secret. Don't make promises to make a sale that your ops team cannot keep.

2. Overall it was a good experience

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Pros

The ability to service RPO client environment

Cons

lack of advancement and upward mobility. The pay was low for the work required