SourceRight Solutions

www.sourceright.com

My job is fun...and I enjoy working with the folks around me

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter  in  Barnegat, NJ
Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Barnegat, NJ

Pros

My workpartners, even though they are virtual, as am I, are both talented and as real to me as if we were sitting in the same office. So far, the assimilation into the Randstad ethos has been transparent and without great stress. Could be that since I am part of the RPO and the RPO concept is not widely known outside the US, we are a pioneer organization for Randstad.

Pay and benefits for the contractors is good and the equipment and support is solid. I am satisfied with my role and my team.

Cons

Not really sure that there are downsides for me right now... I have spent time on the bench, which is a pain, but is also part of the deal. Would I like to be Associate (regular/full-time)--maybe...

Keep on track with the meshing of SRS (and the virtual workers) into the Randstad world. I want to be a part of it and stay doing what I am doing for a long time...

Other reviews for SourceRight Solutions

Overall it was a good experience

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Pros

The ability to service RPO client environment

Cons

lack of advancement and upward mobility. The pay was low for the work required

Flexible job working from home with okay pay, but benefits are so expensive, you can't afford them.

Current Employee - Recruitment Coordinator  in  Roseville, CA
    Current Employee - Recruitment Coordinator in Roseville, CA

Pros

Contract at global company; Flexible work options; Good exposure to big business;

Cons

Pay is marginal; No paid time off or opportunity to earn it after 1500 hours with the company; Benefits are so extremely expensive because employer doesn't assist with cost, that it is not feasible on hourly rate, without chewing up almost 2 of your 4 monthly paychecks.

Allow long time contractors employer assisted benefits and ability to start accruing paid time off. Provide timely performance review and opportunity to get a raise, or at least find another job within the company that pays more as there is no room for growth.

There are newer employer reviews for SourceRight Solutions.

Worked for SourceRight Solutions? Contribute to the Community!