SourceRight Solutions
www.sourceright.com Fort Lauderdale, FL 5000+ Employees

My job is fun...and I enjoy working with the folks around me

Senior Recruiter (Current Employee)
Barnegat, NJ

I have been working at SourceRight Solutions

ProsMy workpartners, even though they are virtual, as am I, are both talented and as real to me as if we were sitting in the same office. So far, the assimilation into the Randstad ethos has been transparent and without great stress. Could be that since I am part of the RPO and the RPO concept is not widely known outside the US, we are a pioneer organization for Randstad.

Pay and benefits for the contractors is good and the equipment and support is solid. I am satisfied with my role and my team.

ConsNot really sure that there are downsides for me right now... I have spent time on the bench, which is a pain, but is also part of the deal. Would I like to be Associate (regular/full-time)--maybe...

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep on track with the meshing of SRS (and the virtual workers) into the Randstad world. I want to be a part of it and stay doing what I am doing for a long time...

Overall it was a good experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX

I worked at SourceRight Solutions

Pros: The ability to service RPO client environment Cons: lack of advancement and upward mobility. The pay was… More

Flexible job working from home with okay pay, but benefits are so expensive, you can't afford them.

Recruitment Coordinator (Current Employee)
Roseville, CA

I have been working at SourceRight Solutions

Pros: Contract at global company; Flexible work options; Good exposure to… Cons: Pay is marginal; No paid time off or opportunity to earn it after 1500 hours with the company; Benefits are so extremely expensive… Advice to Senior Management: Allow long time contractors employer assisted benefits and ability to start accruing paid time off. Provide timely performance review and opportunity… More

There are newer reviews on SourceRight Solutions.

Worked for SourceRight Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SourceRight Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SourceRight Solutions CEO Rebecca Callahan. All reviews posted anonymously by SourceRight Solutions employees.