South Jersey Healthcare
www.sjhealthcare.net Bridgeton, NJ 1000 to 5000 Employees

I love my job but it's just not worth it.

Analyst (Current Employee)
Bridgeton, NJ

ProsBenefits are a plus. Healthcare is cheap, we usually get a $500 Chirstmas bonus, and we are allowed to cash out up to 80 hours of unused PTO time once every year.

ConsPoor lower level management- allows for many issues to occur.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't promote just for the sake of promoting. Also, prepare a person for a management position before officially giving them full reign.

Great company to work for with great benefits!

Assistant Child Care Teacher (Current Employee)
    Vineland, NJ

I have been working at South Jersey Healthcare full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: •Medical Insurance Plan •Prescription Plan •Vision Care Reimbursement •Dental Insurance Plan •Flexible Spending Program… Cons: There is a new hiring procedure in place which can make it harder for your application to get looked at and passed to the appropriate… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Brutal work conditions

Sterile Processing Technician (Former Employee)
    Vineland, NJ

I worked at South Jersey Healthcare full-time for less than a year

Pros: Fellow workers work as a team Cons: Poor Management-constant pressure to work at 200% levels of output. Very little appreciation of… Advice to Senior Management: Sterile Processing Technicians are HIGHLY skilled and trained professionals who are as important as Nurses in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on South Jersey Healthcare.

Worked for South Jersey Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at South Jersey Healthcare reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for South Jersey Healthcare CEO Chet Kaletkowski. All reviews posted anonymously by South Jersey Healthcare employees.