South Shore Hospital (Weymouth)

www.sshosp.org

Patient satisfaction is what I enjoy most from my job when a patient is happy with the respect they deserve.

I E Receptionist (Current Employee) South Weymouth, MA

Pros1. Patient satisfaction
2. Benefits
3. Happy with co-workers
4. Satisfied with supervisors and manager
5. Working together as a team is very satisfying.
6. Being acknowledged by CEO, CFO, AVP'S and VP's. Talk to you with respect and even know you by first name. Will strike up a conversation with you. Ask how you are doing. Have even received a card in the mail because of a death in the family or surgery. Overall respect.

Cons1. Living locally may know many patient's which sometimes may make you feel a little uncomfortable, want patient to know that their situation is private and never revealed that they are or have been a patient @ SSH.

Advice to Senior Management1. Honestly, I do not have advice to direct leadership @ SSH. I feel they do a wonderful job there, make you feel important and essential to the company @ all times.

I love working at South Shore Hospital, my coworkers are like a second family to me.

Echo Technician (Current Employee) South Weymouth, MA

I have been working at South Shore Hospital (Weymouth)

Pros: The best thing about South Shore Hospital is the people who work there. They truely care about the patients and one another. The… Cons: The parking situation isn't great. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Decent place to work, but consistent underlying low morale.

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)

I have been working at South Shore Hospital (Weymouth)

Pros: Hospital has high differentials for nurses who work at least half night shifts. Their compensation packages are pretty aggressive compared to hospitals in Boston and… Cons: Initial impressions were far higher than reality. During the interview process, the hospital was made to look a lot better and be more transparent than… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees and talk to them when things are not going well. Allow free and open discourse at all levels… More
There are newer reviews on South Shore Hospital (Weymouth).

Worked for South Shore Hospital (Weymouth)? Contribute to the Community!