South Shore Hospital (Weymouth)
www.sshosp.org South Weymouth , MA

Very positive environment....and everyone is so helpful there.

VNA (Current Employee)
Weymouth, MA

ProsIts conveniently located off the highway, and for those who live in the suburbs they have free designated parking areas where you are shuttled to the front door! They work very hard to keep their employees happy and moral up. The pay is competitive as are the benefits. The hospital itself is very clean and well organized. And its not unusual to find most of the employees who are there have been for years!

ConsIf you aren't a team player your gonna hate this place. Everyone works together, everyone is held accountable for what goes on there....

Advice to Senior ManagementI think you've got things pretty well covered, and think it's great that your so hands on with your employees...keep up the good work.

Glad I went to work there

Radiology Assistant Library (Former Employee)
    Weymouth, MA

I worked at South Shore Hospital (Weymouth)

Pros: On the job training. Great Co-workers. Very Helpful… Cons: Couldnt get full time while I was there. … Advice to Senior Management: keep treating workers as you have when… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Patient satisfaction is what I enjoy most from my job when a patient is happy with the respect they deserve.

I E Receptionist (Current Employee)
    South Weymouth, MA

I have been working at South Shore Hospital (Weymouth)

Pros: 1. Patient satisfaction 2. Benefits 3. Happy with co-workers 4. Satisfied with supervisors and manager 5. Working together as a team is very satisfying. 6.… Cons: 1. Living locally may know many patient's which sometimes may make you feel a little uncomfortable, want patient… Advice to Senior Management: 1. Honestly, I do not have advice to direct leadership @ SSH. I feel they… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on South Shore Hospital (Weymouth).

Worked for South Shore Hospital (Weymouth)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at South Shore Hospital (Weymouth) reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by South Shore Hospital (Weymouth) employees.