Southern California Association of Governments

www.scag.ca.gov

Very hardworking and dedicated staff. Committed to their role in a participatory democracy.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsVery smart group of people dedicated to the idea that we do live in a democracy and that their role is to facilitate the goals of the public in the S. Calif area.

ConsOnly complaint - I sometimes found the process of obtaining goods and services the agency needed from outside vendors unnecessarily difficult. But it is rough working within a government agency - they are under a microscope and are aware of that.

Advice to Senior ManagementEach vendor bidding on projects as low as 6 hours of work needs to do a substantial amount of legal research in order to know the rules they must follow. Do that research for them so they do not all have to do it.

Nice people there

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Southern California Association of Governments

Pros: People there are good to work with Cons: Too much repeated work as an intern More

Good experience

I have been working at Southern California Association of Governments

Pros: Friendly environment, lots of room for learning Cons: Too little work, sometime get bored.. More
There are newer reviews on Southern California Association of Governments.

Worked for Southern California Association of Governments? Contribute to the Community!