Southern California Association of Governments

www.scag.ca.gov
  www.scag.ca.gov
There are newer employer reviews for Southern California Association of Governments

Very hardworking and dedicated staff. Committed to their role in a participatory democracy.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Los Angeles, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Southern California Association of Governments

Pros

Very smart group of people dedicated to the idea that we do live in a democracy and that their role is to facilitate the goals of the public in the S. Calif area.

Cons

Only complaint - I sometimes found the process of obtaining goods and services the agency needed from outside vendors unnecessarily difficult. But it is rough working within a government agency - they are under a microscope and are aware of that.

Each vendor bidding on projects as low as 6 hours of work needs to do a substantial amount of legal research in order to know the rules they must follow. Do that research for them so they do not all have to do it.

5 Other Employee Reviews for Southern California Association of Governments (View Most Recent)

Nice people there

I worked at Southern California Association of Governments

Pros

People there are good to work with

Cons

Too much repeated work as an intern

Good experience

I have been working at Southern California Association of Governments

Pros

Friendly environment, lots of room for learning

Cons

Too little work, sometime get bored..

Worked for Southern California Association of Governments? Contribute to the Community!