There are newer employer reviews for Southern California Edison

Great company to work for!

I have been working at Southern California Edison full-time

Pros

training, peers, environment was exceptional

Cons

Company downsized somewhat. Promotions a little harder to obtain.

364 Other Employee Reviews for Southern California Edison (View Most Recent)

What Could Have Been

Current Employee - Senior Manager  in  Rosemead, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Rosemead, CA

I have been working at Southern California Edison full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

When I first joined SCE years ago, this place was close to paradise. The friends that I made through various networks were for life. The salary is good, work life balance was there when you asked for it. We took care of each other.

Cons

Ever since the shooting in Rivergrade and with new Sr. Leadership, the company went through turmoil after turmoil. More are the "TALKS" of "values, ethics, respect, non retaliation", and MORE are discrimination, retaliations, corruptions, cover ups, inconsistencies, unethical behaviors. GONE are the days of work life balance and transparencies / accountabilities. MORE of stress, lay offs, humiliations, uncertainties. GONE ARE MEANS FOR EMPLOYEES to address concerns, violations, illegal practices.

Walk Your Talk, you are ruining the good name of a ONCE awesome company.

Corrupt At The Highest Levels

Current Employee - Manager  in  Pomona, CA
    Current Employee - Manager in Pomona, CA

I have been working at Southern California Edison full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Benefits, Compensation- for some.
    some great people at the lower levels.

Cons

The T&D group is the most powerful in the company. Whatever they want, they get. Executives have a lot of nice dinners, hotel stays and baseball games on the backs of the rate-payers. The rate-payer advocate groups could have a field day on all the inappropriate spending. Not a place for women or people of color to work.The HR and Ethics groups do not have the power to do anything about the blatant discrimination and sexual harassment that occurs. They do what they are told and that's it. I would never let my daughter work here in this current environment. Not sure about Litzinger, but the chiefs underneath him are highly unethical particularly in the T&D group.

There are newer employer reviews for Southern California Edison

Worked for Southern California Edison? Contribute to the Community!