Southern California Edison
www.sce.com Rosemead, CA 5000+ Employees

Good company with good compensation but energy market is changing!

Technical Specialist III (Former Employee)
San Clemente, CA

I worked at Southern California Edison full-time for more than 10 years

ProsGood company with good management (at least at the plant level). Good ethics and good moral workers. Above average employees and above average salary. Generally a better than average company to work for.

ConsCorporate seems to act independently and in contrast to what is good for the plant(s). But as the CEO said they are basically a "wires" company (I.e. not generation). Best to work for corporate and not at the plant level. Pay raises we're usually minimal if you were above the "mid point" for your pay class.

Great Experience

I have been working at Southern California Edison

Pros: Work Life, Location, Company Size, Type of Work Cons: Down Sizing, Culture is changing, More

Corrupt At The Highest Levels

Manager (Current Employee)
Pomona, CA

I have been working at Southern California Edison full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Benefits, Compensation- for some. some great people at the lower… Cons: The T&D group is the most powerful in the company. Whatever they want, they get. Executives have a lot of nice dinners, hotel stays and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Southern California Edison.

Worked for Southern California Edison? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Southern California Edison reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Southern California Edison CEO Ronald L. (Ron) Litzinger. All reviews posted anonymously by Southern California Edison employees.