Southern California Edison
www.sce.com Rosemead, CA 5000+ Employees

Analyst at SCE

Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Southern California Edison

ProsThe work here is very meaningful, especially considering there is going to be a lot of change in the coming years with the entire utility industry. Pay is good and people are very intelligent.

ConsThe progression of work is very slow and the overall population of the company is on the older side. They should try to invest more into their undergraduate recruitment.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo not be afraid to take the initiative and let people go. A lot of people latch onto the company and are just along for the ride.

The corporate culture here will eat you alive

Project Manager - Communications (Current Employee)

I have been working at Southern California Edison

Pros: Good salary and benefits package. Excellent job security (they're not exactly… Cons: A stodgy, top-down company culture in which the manager is king and his authority goes unchecked. Independent thinking is discouraged here - anyone who… Advice to Senior Management: Resign. We need some fresh, young, progressive-minded leaders. … More

Pros and cons of sce.

I have been working at Southern California Edison

Pros: Job security, opportunity for career growth, people are generally good… Cons: Sometimes management is not good at handling stress and takes… Advice to Senior Management: Management needs to find a better way of managing… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Southern California Edison.

Worked for Southern California Edison? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Southern California Edison reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Southern California Edison CEO Ronald L. (Ron) Litzinger. All reviews posted anonymously by Southern California Edison employees.