Southwest Airlines
www.southwest.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

Southwest Airlines is the best company ever!

Customer Service and Support (Current Employee)

ProsAdvancement opportunities within the company are awesome, job security, fair pay or salary, open door policy with managemnt and the best benefits in the world!

ConsRude people on the telephone, very small window of time if running late for work and pay periods are not bi-weekly (every other fridays like most employers). You only get paid twice a month.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe only thing that I can recommend or think of is to consider paying employees every other friday of a month (bi-weekly). Other than keep up our 40 years of success!

Extremely rewarding and satisfying, great company culture and great people.

Analyst (Former Employee)

I worked at Southwest Airlines

Pros: Great company, professional work ethics yet relaxing environment and caring supervisor. Truly… Cons: WIth the airline growing, floor space are getting limited. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work

I have been working at Southwest Airlines

Pros: Promotions Great hours Free flight benefits Lots of overtime Cons: Hard hiring process On call for short notice Advice to Senior Management: Listen more to your employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Southwest Airlines.

Worked for Southwest Airlines? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Southwest Airlines reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Southwest Airlines CEO Gary C. Kelly. All reviews posted anonymously by Southwest Airlines employees.