Southwest Airlines
www.southwest.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

Great company to work for!

Marketing Manager (Former Employee)

ProsExcellent benefits and perks, empowered employees, opportunity for advancement, play hard and work hard, lots of training opportunities. Treat employees VERY well! Incredible culture. Truly a company that you can start and end your career with, especially if you are willing to relocate for promotions.

ConsLower pay for corporate positions than at other Fortune 500 companies

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider increasing salaries. It's disheartening to spend years working for a company you love and watch people who left the company come back and get higher salaries. The motivation is to leave SWA and come back to get any kind of measurable salary increase.

Working at Southwest Airlines was the best experience in my career. I was lucky to know true fun and enthusiasm.

Analyst II (Former Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I worked at Southwest Airlines full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Friendly people, fun, family-oriented, caring, energetic, fantastic industry Cons: Herb is not the CEO any longer, lower salary rangers… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company -- cares about employees

Flight Attendant (Current Employee)
    Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Southwest Airlines full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good business model. Profitable every year. Management cares… Cons: I don't there are any. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Southwest Airlines.

Worked for Southwest Airlines? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Southwest Airlines reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Southwest Airlines CEO Gary C. Kelly. All reviews posted anonymously by Southwest Airlines employees.