Southwest Airlines
www.southwest.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

A great place to work

Customer Care Representative (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at Southwest Airlines full-time for more than 3 years

ProsYour co workers, southwest truly does have remarkable people who work there. Everyone in my department is like extended family.

Consreservations has become more about quantity vs. quality its all about how many calls you can complete and selling products to customers vs helping them with what their problem is.
Also reservations is the MOST micro managed department ever. someone is always over your shoulder babysitting you like you are a little kid.

Advice to Senior ManagementThis is not pre school we are all capable adults who know how to do our job. Please treat me as such

FUN work environment with great colleagues. Very fast paced airline with stressful situations sometimes, but worth it!

Flight Attendant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Southwest Airlines full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Compensation, benefits, flying privileges, flexibility, treated very well by… Cons: Upper Management has changed over the last few years, and… Advice to Senior Management: Southwest was founded on the principle of treating their employees as their number one asset. Herb Kelleher (the founder) always said that the Employees… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A great company to work for. They really take care of their employees.

Manager (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

I have been working at Southwest Airlines full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: They invest in their employees. Cons: The budgets are often low. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Southwest Airlines.

Worked for Southwest Airlines? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Southwest Airlines reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Southwest Airlines CEO Gary C. Kelly. All reviews posted anonymously by Southwest Airlines employees.