Southwest Airlines
www.southwest.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

I do IT 4 LUV!

Technology Analyst (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

ProsFreedom to be myself and explore the best way to do my job. Flexible work schedule and casual environment. My boss trusts me to get my job done with no micro-management. It is an environment of trust and productivity. I have been here over a decade and I plan to retire here. I love this company and its people. Keep drinking the Kool-aid!

ConsThe fervor to accomplish the impossible can be tiring sometimes. We work hard, play harder, but sometimes you just run out of the juice. It's okay - cause you can get some time to recover :)

Advice to Senior ManagementListen, listen, listen, and don't try too hard to fix what isn't broken!

I LUV working for SWA!

Flight Attendant (Current Employee)
    Oakland, CA

I have been working at Southwest Airlines

Pros: SWA takes care of their employee's! SWA knows that the employee is just as important as the customer. SWA… Cons: Really ... I cant think of any cons worth mentioning specifically. Like all… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to listen to the employee's. Continue to seek our input like you have done in the past.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It's a tough job on the front line at SWA, but one of the most secured.

Senior Customer Service Agent (Current Employee)

I have been working at Southwest Airlines

Pros: Way on top: JOB SECURITY. When others are laying off, furloughed, SWA… Cons: If you are on the front line, it is one of the toughest job anywhere. While senior management have a good track record, the middle… Advice to Senior Management: OK, so it has worked for 39 years, but surely there's room for improvement. UNLEASHED,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Southwest Airlines.

Worked for Southwest Airlines? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Southwest Airlines reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Southwest Airlines CEO Gary C. Kelly. All reviews posted anonymously by Southwest Airlines employees.