Southwest Airlines

www.southwest.com

CSA Customer Service Agent Hard work and fun!

Former Employee - CSA Agent  in  Los Angeles, CA
Former Employee - CSA Agent in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

I thought there were many good things about working at Southwest. I was only there 6 months, the 401k was great, pass benefits, and health benefits.

Cons

I read about backstabbing on here in some of the other reviews. That is interesting because I worked there over 20 years ago and that was the case back then. When you start out and you are the junior agent working a morning shift you had to stay if someone decided not to show up for work that day and it happened more than you would think that it would. You stayed until they found a replacement.

Other reviews for Southwest Airlines

Great Experience

Former Employee - CSA CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT  in  Houston, TX
    Former Employee - CSA CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT in Houston, TX

Pros

Family flys free. Work as often as you like by picking up shifts.

Cons

Low pay to start out.

Fantastic Company to work for. Great corporate culture and wonderful colleagues.

Former Employee - Internship  in  Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Internship in Dallas, TX

Pros

Can Travel for free which is a great benefit. The people that work there are also extremely kind and are great people to see every day. They hold events weekly which really help boost company morale and company drive. Having the ability to travel to a new city every weekend is as good as it sounds and I would recommend this company for anyone who likes to travel around.

Cons

It's in Dallas which is not a city I like so much. The congestion matched with the ridiculous heat make for a odd summer. Being from this east coast, I thought that I knew what traffic was. Dallas redefines that. However, the food there is quite good and there are 10000000 burger places to choose from.

There are newer employer reviews for Southwest Airlines.

Worked for Southwest Airlines? Contribute to the Community!