Southwest Airlines

www.southwest.com

A great company to work for but compensation should be looked at.

Manager of Special Projects (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsSWA has a great company culture that affords all employees an opportunity to move into any department that they have the skill set to go into. The benefits are better than most other companies and they really take care of their employees.

ConsSalary or total compensation is not inline with other companies for similar skill sets for employees not in a union. The heavily unionized company cateres to these work groups too often.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement should be willing to stand up to the unions and stop treating them differently than the rest of the company's employees.

Great Company that works well with the United States Community.

Captain (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

I worked at Southwest Airlines full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: They care for their employees. Cons: Can't think of anything bad to say about the people… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work and the honest and fair… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Awesome

Flight Attendant (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

I worked at Southwest Airlines full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Friendly Employers and great airlines Cons: I've never had one except when you got JA'd. Advice to Senior Management: I worked at Southwest Airlines from1981-1995. I retired to raise my children. Now their all grown up. I was the last class of just females… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Southwest Airlines.

Worked for Southwest Airlines? Contribute to the Community!