Southwest Behavioral Health Services
www.sbhservices.org Phoenix, AZ 500 to 999 Employees

Great experience

I have been working at Southwest Behavioral Health Services full-time

ProsThe approach is wonderful. I love the fact that they promote supervision of staff as well. There are so many opportunities to find the perfect fit for you.

ConsSome of the people they hire seem unqualified or just there to collect a paycheck. It feels like they will hire almost anyone, they seem to hire men who hit on every woman in the office.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't forget about the residential programs!

It was a good learning experience.

Physician Assistant (Former Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Southwest Behavioral Health Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: Management was responsive to needs. Cons: Coworkers were unappreciative of change. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Very unsatisfying

Clinician II (Former Employee)
Payson, AZ

I worked at Southwest Behavioral Health Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great clients staff works hard to help Cons: Management is not supportive of staff has become very adverisal… Advice to Senior Management: Investigate thourghly befor making decisions No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Southwest Behavioral Health Services.

Worked for Southwest Behavioral Health Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Southwest Behavioral Health Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Southwest Behavioral Health Services CEO Jeff Jorde. All reviews posted anonymously by Southwest Behavioral Health Services employees.