Southwest Water

www.swwc.com

Downsizing

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood office environment generally. Flexibility in scheduling is good. Benefits are comparable for the size of the company. Salaries are comparable for the industry.

ConsCorporate management is striving to improve upon weaknesses but methods are not necessarily market sensitive or appropriate for the size of the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider the full impact of changes and methods to be sure they are compatible with the local market environment and personnel.

Don't work here

I have been working at Southwest Water

Pros: Not having to drive downtown Cons: Small company with no growth in future No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Company needs executive and senior management overhaul before ratings will improve.

I have been working at Southwest Water

Pros: Good entry level for those looking to gain utility experience. Opportunity to move throughout the southwestern United States. Company lacks employees with adequate… Cons: Executive management makes poor decisions. Salary, retirement, health benefits are substandard for the utility industry. Tremendous… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to those who have real experience and cross-functional ability. Cut costs using the vitality curve or Pareto principle. The company has a lot of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Southwest Water.

Worked for Southwest Water? Contribute to the Community!