Southwestern Advantage

www.southwesternadvantage.com

Great experience

Current Employee - Student Manager  in  Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Student Manager in Seattle, WA

Pros

This is a life changing summer internship experience. It helps me grow so much. Not just with my communication skills, but also being a person that live the philophies or work hard, treat people better, commitment. The job is so hard but it totally worths it. Don't believe the negative website about the southwestern experience. The president of the company Dan moore are great and he really devotes his heart to help us grow. My student manager is great, she cares about me and want me have the same experience as her, to become a leader. Without southwestern, I would be just a student who moved here since I was 15 from china. This helps me understand the value of myself, understand how to have a positive attitude. I love this internship experience so much, enjoying surround by people who are very positive and very motivated. I finished my 2nd summer, and I will do it one more summer.

Cons

There are cons but everything has cons. But they all worths it and I didn't regret I did this.

Other reviews for Southwestern Advantage

A unique opportunity to challenge oneself and grow from those challenges all the while helping others

Current Employee - District Sales Manager  in  Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - District Sales Manager in Nashville, TN

Pros

Relationships, Mentoring, Challenges, Unique Product

Cons

Dealing with misinformed social media posts throughout the year especially during the summers

Create a team that helps and maintains permit information for organizations during the summer

The most challenging and most rewarding, life-changing opportunity for building yourself personally and professionally.

Current Employee - Social Media, Marketing, PR  in  Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Social Media, Marketing, PR in Nashville, TN

Pros

Southwestern Advantage has a company culture and values of positivity, hard work, problem solving, integrity, commitment, friends, and service. The focus of the company program and products are to build people.

Cons

The challenges of the program are no guaranteed income or hourly pay, relocation, commitments, full responsibility for personal success/failure, dealing with rejection, hard work required in building a business

There are newer employer reviews for Southwestern Advantage.

Worked for Southwestern Advantage? Contribute to the Community!