Sovereign Bancorp

www.sovereignbank.com

Branch Manager

Branch Manager (Current Employee) Hartford, CT

ProsAwesome company, very sensitive to employee and customer needs. Working on improving every aspect of the company to ensure a great transition into Santander late 2013. Most of the bad apples are gone and staffing has become more polished, knowledgeable and professional in order to adapt to the changing environment.

Consworking on some system issues, correcting past image issues. some of the former bank employees are still there making it harder for everyone else. soon to be gone hopefully.

Advice to Senior Managementcontinue valuing your internal talent and recognizing employees. need to work on changing staffing models to accomodate sales and service needs.

Although they pay well, the bank sucks as an employer. I am not a disgruntled employee.

Branch Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Sovereign Bancorp full-time for less than a year

Pros: Pay - they will pay more than the industry to… Cons: From District Manager level upwards - they have no care about true customer service, retention and growth. It starts with staffing at the branch… Advice to Senior Management: Don't re-invent the wheel. There are already banks out there getting it right… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Micro manage with low commission

I have been working at Sovereign Bancorp

Pros: Nice people... and opportunity to learn Cons: Micro manage Too many calls...cold calling More
There are newer reviews on Sovereign Bancorp.

Worked for Sovereign Bancorp? Contribute to the Community!