Sovran Self Storage

www.unclebobs.com

Heaven or hell

Associate Manager (Current Employee)

ProsIt's a day job great for parents. A set schedule and lunch. It can be fun if you manage your time properly. If you have a manager that you get along with it can be heaven. But good communication is essential here.

ConsGod help you if you and your manager don't get along. Associate managers have no support whatsoever as far as you're concerned the manager is sovran. My area manager told me on my first day of training if I can solve a problem do so myself don't call him unless it's absolutely necessary. On a day to day my manager uses profanity and acts inappropriate at work. My training was terrible and confusing they basically handed me a book and said do you know it yet?

Advice to Senior ManagementWhy are the managers not being evaluated on treating their associates fairly? Why are trainers being paid and put up in hotels if they can't thoroughly explain what's going on? Why do store managers schedule new employees alone in a store on high traffic days? It's really problematic.

nice

I have been working at Sovran Self Storage

Pros: environment is a good place Cons: hours are long but fair Advice to Senior Management: keep up the good work More

Be careful.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Sovran Self Storage full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Self storage is a great industry. Cons: When a small grows into a large company it can… – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Sovran Self Storage.

Worked for Sovran Self Storage? Contribute to the Community!