Spaceage Consulting Corp
www.spaceagegroup.com Jersey City, NJ

Nice opportunity to get into Java development

Java Developer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Spaceage Consulting Corp

ProsDecent training programming to get into J2EE development, but you have to work hard to get there. Once you're on your feet as a developer you might be able to go off on your own.

ConsSenior management seems to have evaded trouble for some questionable decisions

Software Developer Trainee

I have been working at Spaceage Consulting Corp as an intern for less than a year

Pros: small, dynamic, free training, and provides placement on real projects… Cons: i did not see any cons More

evil employer evil contract

Consultant (Current Employee)
Jersey City, NJ

I have been working at Spaceage Consulting Corp as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: I can not find any Cons: You will be told that SpaceAge has the state of art train to hire program and never fire people. But on the 3+ year contract,… Advice to Senior Management: be kind No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Spaceage Consulting Corp.

Worked for Spaceage Consulting Corp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Spaceage Consulting Corp reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Spaceage Consulting Corp CEO Alexander Malhan. All reviews posted anonymously by Spaceage Consulting Corp employees.