Spansion
www.spansion.com Sunnyvale, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Enduring commitment to survival and progress

Austin, TX

I have been working at Spansion full-time for more than 10 years

ProsVery high levels of accountability, strong commitment to continuous improvement, stable work force. Very experienced management team.

ConsA bit tight with cash, deteriorating human resources practices. Misalignment of bonus system with overall corporate and department success. Compensation is generally good, more or less aligned with the remainder of the sector.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe careful of alienating highly experienced people. You need them. Clean up the bonus system, it does not seem to be well aligned with overall corporate performance.

Spansion gave me the foundation of a lifetime in Semiconductor Manufacturing

Engineering (Current Employee)
Austin, TX

I have been working at Spansion full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Management gives Engineers freedom to develop their careers in an… Cons: No longer an international experience after Fujitsu split. Advice to Senior Management: Spansion's management team is very knowledgeable. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Worst company I have ever worked for

IT Project Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Spansion as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Pros - Cant thing of any Cons: Regular lay offs with a long trail of dead bodies. Be extremely cautious of any promises or incentives made to try to get… Advice to Senior Management: Change the corporate culture No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Spansion.

Worked for Spansion? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Spansion reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Spansion CEO John H. Kispert. All reviews posted anonymously by Spansion employees.