Spansion
www.spansion.com Sunnyvale, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Incompetent Management

International Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at Spansion

ProsMost employees are friendly and helpful.

ConsIncompetent management. Some of the managers are disrespectful of those employees working for them. Frequent use of intimidation method. Very seldom give recognition or praise for a work well done.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to have a survey to gather the feedback from employees the performance of management. Take the necessary actions to make improvement on areas identified from feedback.

Spansion

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Spansion

Pros: Dedicated and hardworking employees who have worked long and hard Cons: Inexperienced and unskilled upper management, frequent organizational changes, no strategic… Advice to Senior Management: Determine a strategic direction, hire upper management that have experience in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good technical work, bad professional growth

Senior Design Engineer (Current Employee)
Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Spansion

Pros: Good technology, State of the art approaches. Strong techical people. Cons: Bad professional growth. Bad distribution of profit. No bonus packages.… Advice to Senior Management: Profit sharing needs to be distributed across all levels of… More

There are newer reviews on Spansion.

Worked for Spansion? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Spansion reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Spansion CEO John H. Kispert. All reviews posted anonymously by Spansion employees.