There are newer employer reviews for SpareFoot

The best opportunity to build a career, learn a ton, and seriously get stuff done.

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at SpareFoot full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Super genius coworkers, plenty of opportunities to take ownership and be empowered, so much to learn and do, every day is different and exciting, fun culture with no shortage of great parties, transparency and access to principals, no pretentiousness, very accommodating of employee needs, company is actually going places and doing something totally unique in our industry.

Cons

Can't complain, but there is a 20-word minimum for this section. I am sometimes stressed, but this is self-inflicted and the byproduct of what's actually a good thing— the massive, never-ending to-do list. Love it!

Keep being awesome!

reviews filtered by
  1. Amazing company with passionate people

Current Contractor - Content Marketer in Austin, TX
    Current Contractor - Content Marketer in Austin, TX

I have been working at SpareFoot as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Full of Intelligent and genuinely awesome coworkers who love what they do, a growing company that has no egos and and genuinely cares about its employees and customers, an unparalleled culture of respect, fun and transparency, it's easy to look forward to coming into work every morning, lots of accessible mentorship, opportunities to grow, the perfect balance of work and play.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Keep SpareFoot amazing.

2. Best job ever!

Current Employee - Implementation/Customer Support in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Implementation/Customer Support in Austin, TX

I have been working at SpareFoot full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Plenty of pros: Snacks galore in the kitchen, awesome people, flexible work hours, company happy hours and events, a breath of fresh air from the "corporate" lifestyle. Work is where you spend majority of your day/life and this is the first job I have had in 10 years where I feel free to be myself. While it is still difficult to peel myself out of bed in the morning...it's because I'm not a morning person, not because I dread going to work each day. I truly believe I have the best job ever.

Cons

It's so awesome you want to be there everyday, every hour resulting in your desire to leave behind your personal life.

There are newer employer reviews for SpareFoot