The best opportunity to build a career, learn a ton, and seriously get stuff done.

Current Employee - Marketing Manager  in  Austin, TX
Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at SpareFoot full-time for more than a year

Pros

Super genius coworkers, plenty of opportunities to take ownership and be empowered, so much to learn and do, every day is different and exciting, fun culture with no shortage of great parties, transparency and access to principals, no pretentiousness, very accommodating of employee needs, company is actually going places and doing something totally unique in our industry.

Cons

Can't complain, but there is a 20-word minimum for this section. I am sometimes stressed, but this is self-inflicted and the byproduct of what's actually a good thing— the massive, never-ending to-do list. Love it!

Keep being awesome!

Other Reviews for SpareFoot

Best job ever!

Current Employee - Implementation/Customer Support  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Implementation/Customer Support in Austin, TX

I have been working at SpareFoot full-time for less than a year

Pros

Plenty of pros: Snacks galore in the kitchen, awesome people, flexible work hours, company happy hours and events, a breath of fresh air from the "corporate" lifestyle. Work is where you spend majority of your day/life and this is the first job I have had in 10 years where I feel free to be myself. While it is still difficult to peel myself out of bed in the morning...it's because I'm not a morning person, not because I dread going to work each day. I truly believe I have the best job ever.

Cons

It's so awesome you want to be there everyday, every hour resulting in your desire to leave behind your personal life.

Absolutely love this place

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at SpareFoot full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Best sense of common purpose and teamwork of any place I've ever worked
    - Amazing culture that embodies the 'work hard play hard' rep so many startups seek, but few achieve
    - I'm free to do whatever it takes to succeed. No roadblocks, no corporate BS, no politics
    - Completely transparent about our finances, goals, metrics. We go over all our numbers every week in front of the entire team so everyone knows how we're doing and where they fit
    - Amazing business opportunity to built a great company in a huge industry

Cons

If you are used to bigger companies with more structure, policies, and rules, you might struggle at SpareFoot. This isn't a 'con' for me (I love the freedom we have), but it definitely has been for some people who need a more structured and 'corporate' environment

There are newer employer reviews for SpareFoot.

Worked for SpareFoot? Contribute to the Community!