There are newer employer reviews for SpareFoot

Best Place to Work, No Doubt.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at SpareFoot full-time (More than a year)

Pros

SpareFoot allows you to build a career that you have control over, your boss trusts you to do your work (we hire the right people, so managers don't have to micro-manage their team) and you have direct access to the CEO. Don't even get me started on the perks...HH every other Friday, parties all the time, free lunch by our amazing chef everyday, stock options and free healthcare! What else could I ask for? You also always feel appreciated and respected by your co-workers no matter what your position since there is no hierarchy. The company genuinely cares about your life and what you want out of it.

Cons

It is still a startup, so if you don't like coming up with your own ideas and being thrown into a job you've never done before (or you like rules and structure around your life) then SpareFoot probably isn't for you.

Advice to Management

Don't be corrupted by your past job, allow your employees to explore and help them succeed at what they do best.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Best place I've ever worked

Current Employee - Developer in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Developer in Austin, TX

I have been working at SpareFoot full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Awesome people dedicated to kicking ass at their mission and providing an excellent atmosphere in which to do so. Downtown office, catered lunch everyday, bi-weekly office parties, stocked bar/kitchen, flexible schedules. Office games and annual startup-olympics help to create a true sense of team spirit. The company is constantly finding new ways to improve the lives of employees.

Cons

I'll never be able to find another job this good.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

2. Great People and Great Company

I have been working at SpareFoot full-time

Pros

- Rapidly growing business with lots of fun challenges and opportunities - Great ideas get discovered and implemented everyday - People and culture are the highest priority - Open working environment and no politics - Everyone contributes to success

Cons

We can't find and build-out office space fast enough.