Sparta Consulting
www.spartaconsulting.com Folsom, CA 150 to 499 Employees

decent job, good job security.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Sparta Consulting

ProsCo-workers were very friendly, people really seemed to get along in the trenches and job had a good work life balance.

Conssenior management was quite secretive and aloof amongst directing people within the trenches. While people seemed to get along quite well the atmosphere was gloomy and disheartening.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to cheer up your workers, being mysterious and intimidating all the time does not work, it's good to be balanced.

exceptional growth opportunities at a large variety of clients

San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Sparta Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: 1. People have exceptional work ethic 2. If you know your stuff, and deliver well, you will be taken exceptional… Cons: With any consulting job, you sign up for lots of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good Company

I have been working at Sparta Consulting

Pros: Good company overall. Growing well. Cons: positive experience working with this company Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Sparta Consulting.

Worked for Sparta Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sparta Consulting reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sparta Consulting CEO Paul Freudenberg. All reviews posted anonymously by Sparta Consulting employees.