As of yet, the staff has been accommodating, the environment friendly and the pay very satisfying.

I have been working at Sparta Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros

Since the day I walked in, they've given me everything I needed to succeed and then some. They actively answer my questions, they trained me from the ground up and paced the training to my specific needs. There is a trust placed in the employee to perform tasks assigned to them on their own time, and it's not in a manner that feels impossible. Great place to work. Very fulfilling environment.

Cons

I think the one drawback is the slight disconnect between management and lower level employees. They are very personable and easily approached, and will gladly help when they can, but this seems to be so much that they occasionally take a while to respond. This is due largely to the fast growth of the company.

No advice from me just yet.

Other Reviews for Sparta Systems

Great opportunity to grow with a dynamic company

I have been working at Sparta Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been with the company for over two years. The current organizational structure give you the ability to take the initiative with your own career and establish your own identity and career path. Cross-functional opportunities are there for people willing to take action. Product plan is exciting with new product offerings in addition to TrackWise.

Cons

Challenging work environment may at times be stressful. Being a high growth company this is expected with tighter deadlines on many projects. Expected to be available at all times to assist with critical issues/projects.

Continue with the development of career paths. Enable employees to take ownership of their own career.

Good place for the ambitious

I have been working at Sparta Systems

Pros

If you're not afraid to work the extra hour, plenty of opportunity for advancement. If necessary, positions are created to reward employees who show promise. Tons of projects to get involved in and lots of opportunity to grow in knowledge. Good compensation package.

Cons

Not a company to hold your hand. Everything moves fast and changes fast. Company can be very quick to release anyone they consider dead weight. Very high pressure at times.

Inter department relations can be fractious. Some work needs to be done to get the company on the same page.

There are newer employer reviews for Sparta Systems.

Worked for Sparta Systems? Contribute to the Community!