Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
www.spartanburgregional.com Spartanburg, SC 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great place to work

Spartanburg, SC

ProsThe employees are dedicated to making the best decisions for patients. Both clinical and non-clinical staff work together to make the organization move forward.

ConsNeed better IT systems and support. Continue to promote IT awards but they don't mean anything if the network is down, the system crashes, systems can't be upgraded due to hardware issues.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't focus on short term solutions to long term problems. The employees are the best part of the organization and need to continue to be invested in and not taken for granted.

SRHS is a decent place of employment, overall.

Medical Transcriptionist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System

Pros: Compensation seems to be fair from what I have read. Cons: Never considered for other positions, although highly qualified. Hard to get on the good side of management. They always seem to have favorites/friends who get… Advice to Senior Management: Give someone a chance! You underestimate our capabilities. Communication is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work

I have been working at Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System

Pros: Great place to work and compensation fairly. Stable environment. Cons: Insurance plan is a joke. People are not encouraged… Advice to Senior Management: Make sure to recognize employee achievements and work on a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System.

Worked for Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System CEO Bruce Holstien. All reviews posted anonymously by Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System employees.