Special Counsel

www.specialcounsel.com

Great place to work. Very nice staffing personnel

Document Reviewer (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsEvery one is great and smart and dedicated to their work. It is one of the largest staffing agencies in New York city. They work with various law firms as their clients. The pay rate is also nice. Their online time sheet is easy to use.

ConsThere are not much to say about the downs of the company, except that in order to qualify for the holiday and bonus pay, you have to work a lot of hours. Whereas other staffing agencies require less hours for the holiday and bonus pay eligibility.

Advice to Senior ManagementChange the bonus hourly requirement from a calender year to just a year (i.e. the hours must be completed within a year from the first date of employment, and not within a calender year)

Annual

Special Counsel On A Project (Former Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Special Counsel full-time for less than a year

Pros: Team and legal knowledge environment was a good learning opportunity. Cons: Improvement to management was desirable. Advice to Senior Management: Communication and clearly developed goals would have resulted in better… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good for a short time

Contract Attorney (Current Employee) Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Special Counsel

Pros: Great management staff, they let you know what is going… Cons: the nature of the work is temporary Advice to Senior Management: provide more temp-perm positions. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Special Counsel.

Worked for Special Counsel? Contribute to the Community!