Specific Media

www.specificmedia.com
  www.specificmedia.com
There are newer employer reviews for Specific Media

Great company, awesome benefits, friendly, fun, diverse and modern work environment

Current Employee - Account Manager in Irvine, CA
Current Employee - Account Manager in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Specific Media full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great people, very welcoming, happy to have you there. Great training program, fosters a motivated work environment. Helpful co-workers that take the time to help you out when needed. You really hit the ground running here. Weekly deliveries of food to the kitchen - light snacks, small salads, all kinds of drinks, Starbucks coffee maker that fresh grinds the beans.

Awesome 100% employer paid benefits, dental, vision, PPO/HMO, life insurance, 401(k) option.

Cons

If I think of any in the next few weeks I'll let 'ya know.

Keep up the good work, keep promoting within!

35 Other Employee Reviews for Specific Media (View Most Recent)

Management is a bunch of Morons

Current Employee - Analyst
    Current Employee - Analyst

I have been working at Specific Media full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

They own Vindico - avery promising Startop

Cons

After purchasing myspace, the company started losing boatloads of $$$. They have since tried to recover by firing tons of staff. The Ceo's are three brother who are cluless about the industry. Theyre gameplan was to become friends with Justin Timberlake, and in the process lose hundreds of millions of dollars. It's ok though, they just fire the employees at the bottom when this stuff happens.

Stop trying to be celebrities and focus on make decent products.

Depends which department you work for

I have been working at Specific Media full-time

Pros

Depending on which department you work for, this will be one of the best companies to work for - career path, team building, trust, responsibility, great benefits, salary, fun-working environment.

Cons

Biggest turnover I've yet to see in a company! You see one of your former employees leave, and a fresh face walks in. The new person certainly cannot last more than 3 months and walks out again. HR is well intentioned and competent, their influence is very much limited with senior management. Actually, I think HR department itself cannot even sustain its employees. I guess that tells ya something.

There are newer employer reviews for Specific Media