Speck

www.Speckproducts.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Speck

This is how companies should operate

I have been working at Speck full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great Startup atmosphere, the people working here are talented, committed and all around great people. This company embarces those who other companies would consider "weird", but those are the truly creative and driven people who make this company as great as it is.

Cons

While the company has a startup mentaility culture, it also has a startup mentality process wise and sometimes things are not clearly defined for new hires. It takes a while to get used to it. Plus parking is a hassle.

Keep doing what you're doing, focusing on growth without forgetting the employees that make your company so great.

21 Other Employee Reviews for Speck (View Most Recent)

Very good company where I'm learning a lot and working with lots of good people.

I have been working at Speck

Pros

Working with some very smart and talented people, and get all the free iPhone products you could ever want.

Cons

Everything moves at an extremely fast pace that can be exhausting at times.

Executive management needs to listen to each other and work together to lead the company to the next level. It is currently lower ranks that drive the company and get the work done.

Great company company to work for!

I have been working at Speck full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Management does a great job of keeping things fun and engaging. The ever-changing landscape of mobile devices means we never stop working on the next big project. Despite the busy environment, the company firmly believes in a healthy work/life balance

Cons

Sometimes things can lack a bit of structure, which results in some people working significantly harder than others. Limited upward mobility.

Sometimes I feel they need more specific goal setting and performance measurement.

There are newer employer reviews for Speck