Spectrum Brands
www.spectrumbrands.com Madison, WI 5000+ Employees

Great Place to Work!

Associate Brand Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Spectrum Brands

ProsPromotes from within. Management listens to your ideas. Flexible regarding taking time off for personal reasons. They allowed me to to take a leave of absence when my wife was diagnosed with dementia.

ConsManagement is sometimes a bit too bottom-line oriented and does not see the big picture. They need to understand that they need to look beyond the next quarter.

Advice to Senior ManagementPromotes from within. Management listens to your ideas. Flexible regarding taking time off for personal reasons. They allowed me to to take a leave of absence when my wife was diagnosed with dementia. Management is sometimes a bit too bottom-line oriented and does not see the big picture. They need to understand that they need to look beyond the next quarter.

Can make a lot of money, but very limited growth.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Spectrum Brands

Pros: Money if you hit bonus. Exposure to many aspects of the… Cons: Very poor development process. Flat organization equals minimal growth opportunities. Will be… Advice to Senior Management: Quit leading by fear and give employees exposure to long… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good Company to Work For.......

I have been working at Spectrum Brands

Pros: - Excellent Communication - Good Salary - Friendly Co-workers Cons: - Can be political at times - Need to have better… Advice to Senior Management: Take time to ask employees for suggestions regarding internal processes. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Spectrum Brands.

Worked for Spectrum Brands? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Spectrum Brands reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Spectrum Brands CEO David R. Lumley. All reviews posted anonymously by Spectrum Brands employees.