Spectrum Health
www.spectrum-health.org Grand Rapids, MI 5000+ Employees

Great place to work and make a difference!

I have been working at Spectrum Health

ProsDefinitely feel like we make a difference in the communities we serve. The value of the care provided (high quality/low cost) is exceptional, and people here really care about their patients. Integrity and transparency are also valued within the organization, which is comforting as an employee but is also great for our community.

ConsAt 15,000 plus employees, Spectrum Health is now a big place to work. Management continues to work on culture and identity, but this is a difficult task with such a large organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to explain to employees the importance of working together as an integrated health system, and how we can better serve our communities through the integrated model.

Echocardiograph

Cardiac Sonographer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Spectrum Health

Pros: Spectrum is a big system that allows you to see many types of structural abnormalities. You never know what… Cons: It is a big institution where you can be thrown everywhere at one time.… Advice to Senior Management: Specifically in my Echo department management could be more hands… More

A Learning Hospital

Unit Secretary (Current Employee)

I have been working at Spectrum Health

Pros: Good Benifits, Good working hours,clean atmosphere,equiment kept in good order. Cons: You definately work hard for your penny. Advice to Senior Management: Let treatment be fair for all staff in all area's… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Spectrum Health.

Worked for Spectrum Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Spectrum Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Spectrum Health CEO Rick Breon. All reviews posted anonymously by Spectrum Health employees.