Spectrum Healthcare Resources

www.spectrumhealth.com
There are newer employer reviews for Spectrum Healthcare Resources

Did not support the employee. No representation or assistance with contracted company

I worked at Spectrum Healthcare Resources as a contractor

Pros

There weren't any...major disappointments repeated over and over

Cons

Did not follow through on promises to provide mediation and employee support with problems arising at contracted location. Kept things very quiet...would not update on developments. Did not support employee but left him "hanging" to abuses and harassments of contracted company. Dealings during time of need for their intervention was conducted in very shady, secretive manner.

As a contract company, you should be supporting the employees you recruit to fill contract positions. When an contract provider needs interventions, you should be the strong advocate for the person you recruited, rather than cave and throw the contracted employee to the wolves.

5 Other Employee Reviews for Spectrum Healthcare Resources (View Most Recent)

Recuriter

Former Employee - Recuriter in Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - Recuriter in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Spectrum Healthcare Resources full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great teamwork by the group to fill the needed openings and very helpful when needing time off or any help while at work.

Cons

Company is not very organized or thought out. I often felt I wasn't even needed and struggled to find work to fill my day.

Listen to employees when asking if you can change something to better the company, and then make that change happen!

Overall Spectrum Healthcare Resources was a good company to work for

Former Employee - Registered Nurse Utilization Management in Shreveport, LA
    Former Employee - Registered Nurse Utilization Management in Shreveport, LA

I worked at Spectrum Healthcare Resources

Pros

Employer supported the employee and encouraged education and advancement

Cons

Contract was not renewed at the end of the contract period. I feel that the contract should have been reviewed for renewal before the end of the year which made it difficult to receive an answer and know if the present employee would be remaining or not in the position.

To look for companies that are willing to hire previous employed nursing staff to fill case management or utilization management positions

There are newer employer reviews for Spectrum Healthcare Resources