Speedy Cash

www.speedycash.com

Speedy cash; an awesome job at thhe right location.

Customer Advocate (Current Employee)

ProsSpeedy cash reps are very loyal to their customers. Depending on the location you work at, the experience can be rewarding. There are plenty of ways to make monthly bonuses and the work is repetitive and easy to learn. You can advance with suffitient experience. You can afford to buy decent home in Nevada on this salary!!

ConsThe pay cycle is twice a month. A big downer. It makes you live on a budget no matter what. Depending on the location, your co-workers can suck. Management needs to really work on praising and less on repremanding.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease praise and show recognition to your valued employees. They work very hard everyday to keep this company afloat. Also, promote people that deserve and can effectively handle the management positions, not your "friends".

Depends upon which location you choose

I have been working at Speedy Cash

Pros: It's a good place if you're looking to advance within a… Cons: It seems sometimes that the place must be your entire life to be a good employee in their eyes. They… Advice to Senior Management: I think it'd be great if they'd pull-back a little on the micro-managing. Expect less also. Expecting great work from employees is… More

Customer advocate

Customer Advocate (Current Employee) Rialto, CA

I have been working at Speedy Cash full-time for less than a year

Pros: Potential to move up. been with the company for three months got the… Cons: Work schedule should be more flexible. Advice to Senior Management: keep focusing on out CAs because we run a business in which they are the face of the company, that being said we need to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Speedy Cash.

Worked for Speedy Cash? Contribute to the Community!