Speedy Group Holdings

www.speedycash.com
There are newer employer reviews for Speedy Group Holdings

Speedy cash; an awesome job at thhe right location.

Current Employee - Customer Advocate
Current Employee - Customer Advocate

I have been working at Speedy Group Holdings

Pros

Speedy cash reps are very loyal to their customers. Depending on the location you work at, the experience can be rewarding. There are plenty of ways to make monthly bonuses and the work is repetitive and easy to learn. You can advance with suffitient experience. You can afford to buy decent home in Nevada on this salary!!

Cons

The pay cycle is twice a month. A big downer. It makes you live on a budget no matter what. Depending on the location, your co-workers can suck. Management needs to really work on praising and less on repremanding.

Please praise and show recognition to your valued employees. They work very hard everyday to keep this company afloat. Also, promote people that deserve and can effectively handle the management positions, not your "friends".

24 Other Employee Reviews for Speedy Group Holdings (View Most Recent)

Depends upon which location you choose

I have been working at Speedy Group Holdings

Pros

It's a good place if you're looking to advance within a company. Lot's of opportunity for advancement. It also has good incentive programs.

Cons

It seems sometimes that the place must be your entire life to be a good employee in their eyes. They aren't always reasonable- depending on which location you work at- about time off. Vacation is not always easy to come by.

I think it'd be great if they'd pull-back a little on the micro-managing. Expect less also. Expecting great work from employees is one thing, expecting beyond-perfect and unrealistic work and results is an entirely different thing (and when I say perfection, I mean perfection).

Fast-growing organization

Former Employee - Training Manager in Wichita, KS
    Former Employee - Training Manager in Wichita, KS

I worked at Speedy Group Holdings full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Lots of opportunities as the company grows.

Cons

Some growing pains are evident.

There are newer employer reviews for Speedy Group Holdings