Spencer Gifts

www.spencersonline.com

Good for Temporary Job

Sales Associate (Current Employee) Reading, PA

Prosrelaxed dress code, employee discount, interesting customers, constantly getting cool new products, pretty cool coworkers, get to meet interesting customers.

Consalways changing floor plan, no raise for associates no matter how hard you work, not allowed to befriend supervisors, have to change entire store around while also being required to greet and talk to every single customers.

Advice to Senior Managementlet hardworking associates get raises, otherwise they lose the drive to work hard because the slacker is getting paid the same.

Fun but stressful

Store Manager (Former Employee) Lake Charles, LA

I worked at Spencer Gifts full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: If under a good DM, the company can be pretty good to work… Cons: Benefits are horrible. For Gold benefits I still had to pay 1,000 or so… Advice to Senior Management: Better benefits and higher pay equal happier employees and less… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It started off great but trickled downhill.

Store Manager (Current Employee) Dayton, OH

I have been working at Spencer Gifts

Pros: 1. Employee discounts 2. Vacation/Sick time for management 3. Reward incentives through… Cons: 1. Must work 44 hrs. a week (must work at least 8 hrs. a day and five days a week) - in order to achieve… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Spencer Gifts.

Worked for Spencer Gifts? Contribute to the Community!