Spencer Pest Services
www.spencerpest.com Greenville, SC 6 to 15 Employees

Terrible place to work.

OUTSIDE SALES (Former Employee)

ProsThere are no real pros to working for this company. They seem to hire and fire at will with no real forethought or insight.

ConsTheir pay is constantly changing and they have a very exclusive few that run the company. It is a family and friends company and outsiders are not welcome. Unethical behavior is par for the course within this company. They rip people off constantly, have no accounting department and do poor quality work; having seen it myself. They have no idea how to run a business and their SOP changes daily. They never do thorough termite inspections and do not understand how to properly use their products; including sentricon and insecticides, which they spray in quantities far above label recommendations. It is a wonder this place is still open. The company culture is awful and is full of backstabbing and lying. They tell you they will give you a car and a phone and an Ipad, but neglect to tell you they will charge you daily for their use. As an employee, you are also liable for any and all damage to their vehicles up to the deductible which is $500 and up. I have seen many people fired without reason including myself. Very strange place and a place to avoid at all costs.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper management needs to stop with the nepotism and learn to work with people other than friends and family. You have had no decent employees in years because of these practices.

There are newer reviews on Spencer Pest Services.

Worked for Spencer Pest Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Spencer Pest Services reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Spencer Pest Services employees.