Spencer Reed Group
www.spencerreed.com Leawood, KS 50 to 149 Employees

DALLAS OFFICE REVIEW

RESEARCH ANALYST (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

I have been working at Spencer Reed Group

ProsTHE OWNERS ARE BUSINESS PEOPLE AND HAVE EXPRESSED TO ALL THE EMPLOYEES THAT YOUR GROWTH IS DEPENDING ON YOURSELF. If you need help or extra training material everything is posted on the company intranet. So it is up to you to decide the level of training you want. Of course everyone wants to achieve the best. Fellow colleagues are upbeat and friendly with responses. It's like a family as far as the support goes. Especially in the hard economic times that has everyone less than energetic we recieve praise and ideas so that we don't get discourged. Nobody's pay has been cut. Corner's are not being cut. We still have quotas that need to be meet but we are reminded in a firm but yet non abrasive way.

ConsNOT REALLY A DOWNSIDE. JUST HARD TO HAVE INTERAction WITH OTHER OFFICES THAT ARE OUT OF TEXAS. If there is an IT issue you have to be very detailed about the concern and the wait for IT to log onto your computer and fix it. The other thing that I feel is a downside is the marketing department is in overland park and again it's a waiting game for materials or anything else that we may want ordered. In saying all of that I still would not call that a downside as much as I would just part of having a cooperate office out of your area. We are still working hard and just greatful that we have certain items avaibabl to this team.

Advice to Senior ManagementKEEP UP THE MOTIVATION. WE NEED IT AND APPRECIATE IT.

Sales role

IT Recruiter (Former Employee)

I worked at Spencer Reed Group

Pros: Caring staff and communication was good Cons: Compensation is tricky here. The commision plan would be… Advice to Senior Management: more training is needed More

Very Supportive Contract Recruiting Firm

Senior Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee)
Vero Beach, FL

I worked at Spencer Reed Group as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Great recruiters who know their placements. Cons: There are no cons as this is an exceptional company… Advice to Senior Management: Provide Travel rewards to meet contractors that are placed for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Spencer Reed Group.

Worked for Spencer Reed Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Spencer Reed Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Spencer Reed Group CEO William Solon. All reviews posted anonymously by Spencer Reed Group employees.